New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
Reformer 5-week group course prices:
- 1 class a week: €112.50
- 2 classes a week: €212.50
- 3 classes a week: €300
- One-off single class: €25
Matwork 5-week group course prices:
- 1 class a week: €75
- 2 classes a week: €137.50
Reformer & Mat Combinations:
- 1 Reformer & 1 Mat a week: €175
- 1 Reformer & 2 Mat a week: €250
- 2 Reformer & 1 Mat a week: €275
Private class prices:
- Individual: €50
- 2 on 1: €35 each
Socks & gloves prices:
- Toesox: €15-€22
- Grip gloves: €25
Booking & Payment Policy
- Booking is essential for all courses
- Advanced payment is necessary to secure a place
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Clients cannot split or share courses
- Courses cannot be deferred or extended beyond the course expiry date
- Contact Caroline to book your place
- We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy on all group and private classes
- Cancellations made after this time will be fully charged
- We know, sometimes things happen and you might have to cancel
- Cancellations via text message
- The cancellation policy is not implemented on a case-by-case basis
Health & Safety Policy
- For everyone's safety, only FULLY VACCINATED clients may attend the studio
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the bottom or top of the stairs
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your class
- Please wear a face mask until you are seated at your mat or reformer
- Please sign the Covid-19 disclaimer / waiver sheet for every class.
- Please do not come to class if you have visited any country not currently on the Green List
- After your class we ask that you please clean down your mat or reformer & equipment
- There is 15 minute gap between classes to facilitate cleaning & social distancing.
- When your class is over, please chat outside in the fresh air.
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
- We have taken every precaution to ensure your safety – please make sure you do too
Essential Studio Information
- Toesox, socks with grips are compulsory studio footwear.
- Purchase from the studio or bring/buy your own.
- Beginner classes pre-suppose a certain level of mobility
- You must be able to get up and down off the mat/floor with ease
- All classes are 55 minutes
- We have filtered water for clients to stay hydrated
- We operate a shoe-less and jewellery free studio
- Please leave your shoes in the designated area
- Please avoid wearing clothing with zips as they damage our equipment
- Please bring as few personal items to the studio as possible
- Please put your phone on silent so that you and others can workout without distractions
- If you are new to the studio you will need to complete a health questionnaire
- Please inform your instructor before class if you have any new injuries or health issues.
- No socks, no mask; no class, no exception
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments