Class prices :
Matwork Zoom classes price per household:
- Single class: €15.00
- Bundle of 5 classes: €60.00*
- Bundle of 10 classes: €100.00*
*Bundles must be used up by 31 January 2021. Zoom classes are not guaranteed beyond this date.
How to join a Zoom Class:
- Contact us with your email address
How to pay for a Zoom Class
- Invoices will be sent out remotely
How to book a Zoom Class:
- You don't need to!
- All we need is your email address
- Turn up to class whenever it suits you
What you will need for your Zoom Class:
- We use a variety of equipment and sometimes no equipment
- A mat will be useful
- We bands, small balls and arm weights regularly
- We also use Big Balls, Foam Rollers and Circles
- Each class link will specify the equipment required for that class
- If you need equipment, this is a good time of year to check out Lidl and Aldi!!
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
Descriptions of our extensive Pilates class types on offer can be found here.
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork, Reformer & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- The Pilates Lifestyle Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes available on request in term time only.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks with grips which separate the toes individually are compulsory footwear.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments