Who can attend a Livestream class?
- Clients of Pilates Lifestyle - past and present
How do I pay for & book a Livestream mat class?
- Pick a class from the timetable.
- Email your class choice to us (caroline at PilatesLifestyle dot com)
- An invoice payment request will be sent to you via email.
- All payments need to be made 24 hours before the class start time.
- You can choose a class up to 5pm the day before for the next morning or
- At least 4 hours before an evening class is due to start.
- On receipt of payment and class choice you will receive an email invitation to that class.
Are classes transferrable?
- No. Once you receive the email invitation to the class you have chosen, your place is booked and locked.
How much does it cost?
- All classes must be prepaid.
- Introductory offer:
- Single class €7.50
- Bundle: 5 classes €25.00
How do I set up for a Livestream class?
- Book your class a minimum of 24 hours before the start to avoid disappointment..
- Please check junk mail, spam folders if you do not see your invitation.
- To join, click the link in the email and follow on-screen instructions.
- Downloading the Zoom App in advance will result in a better experience; Android / Apple
- Once you have logged into your class, you will be admitted into the "waiting room" until the class starts.
- Now, click the text above the bottom left button to connect with audio, then click the button next to it to connect your video.
- We will meet and greet for 5 minutes with all microphones on and then I will mute all microphones to avoid noise distortion.
- At this point the meeting will be “locked” so if you are more than 5 minutes late for class you will be “locked out”!
- At the end of the class I will unmute the microphones for anyone who wants a 5 minute chat.
- I will have my laptop hooked up to a large TV screen so I will be able to see everyone clearly!
Let's have some fun together again!!
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
Descriptions of our extensive Pilates class types on offer can be found here.
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
1. Matwork classes for 6 week courses:
- 1 class per week: €90
- 2 classes per week: €150
- 3 classes per week: €180
- €20 = drop in fee per class for every class (if not booked onto a course and if spaces are available)
- €12 = drop in fee if already booked onto one course, if spaces are available
2. Prepay-Drop-In Reformer option:
- Fee per class when already booked on another course: €20
- Fee per class if not booked on another course: €30
3. Reformer classes for 6 week courses:
- 1 class per week: €135
- 2 classes per week: €240
4. Reformer & Matwork Bundles for 6 week courses:
- 1 Reformer & 1 Matwork: €195
- 1 Reformer & 2 Matwork: €240
- 2 Reformer & 1 Matwork: €300
5. Private Pilates classes
- 1-on-1 Private class: €50
- 2-on-1 Private class: €75
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- Reformer classes are 50 minutes.
- The Pilates Lifestyle Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes available on request in term time only.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks with grips which separate the toes individually are compulsory footwear.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments