Description of Reformer Class Levels:
- Fundamental - This new level replaces the pre-requisite workshop and is open to all clients who have never done Reformer classes before or those with very little Reformer experience.
- Mixed Levels - A combination of beginner and intermediate moves with modifications provided where necessary.
- Intermediate - A challenging workout with moves from the advanced repertoire thrown in. Strong Pilates background required.
- Advanced - Not for the faint-hearted! In this class we will explore advanced variations of the classical and contemporary repertoire. Very strong Pilates background required.
- Reformers are 2m apart.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the bottom of the stairs and the entrance to the studio
- Each Reformer station will have its own santisation equipment
- 20 minute gap between classes to facilitate social distancing
- Hand towels and soap replaced with dispensers
- Masks / face shields are optional studio attire
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- We have taken every precaution to ensure client safety and well-being in the studio – make sure you do too.
Upon arrival at the studio:
- Use the hand sanitizer at the bottom of the stairs
- Shoes stay in the waiting area as usual
- Sign in CoVid-19 disclaimer / waiver sheet for every class
- Bring your personal belongings to your Reformer
- Fill in from the back of the studio towards the front
- Please do not arrive early for class
- No more than 6 clients in the studio at any one time
How to Book & Pay:
- Zoom classes via email in order to be sent the link.
- Reformer classes via text message only
- Reformer bundles are cheaper options to single classes.
- Bundles can be use to secure a class for a number of weeks or to book any individual class (space permitting).
- Use pre-lockdown studio credit against classes / bundle offers
- Pay via card, cash or remote invoicing
- Until 6-week courses resume mid-September, online booking is not available
Reformer class fees:
- Single class: €25
- Reformer Bundle of 4 classes €90
- Reformer Bundle of 8 classes: €160
- Private Class: €50
Zoom livestream class fees:
- 24 hour cancellation policy strictly enforced
- If less than 24 hours we will try to find a replacement, if not, you forfeit the class
- Cancellation via text message only
- If you do not get a reply, your text message has not been received
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork, Reformer & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes available on request in term time only.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments