New to Pilates Lifestyle?
Description of Class Levels:
- Pilates levels are a guide to helping you select the correct class for your body.
- Pilates exercises are designed to layer and build on each other.
- Should you select a class that is deemed unsuitable for you by one of our instructors you may be asked to move to an alternative class.
- Please feel free to contact Caroline if you need some help deciding which level is best for you.
Level 1 – Entry level
- Ideal for clients new to both Mat and/or Reformer as well as clients rehabilitating an injury.
- Level 1 teaches you the fundamental techniques and principles of Pilates.
- It is an effective and safe way to develop your core, increase your flexibility & mobility, build bone density, improve your posture & rehabilitate from injury or illness.
- Level 1 does, however, pre-suppose a certain degree of mobility.
- Clients must be able to get up and down & move around on & off the mat/reformer unassisted.
- If you have been referred to Pilates by a medical professional, we suggest booking a private class first.
Level 2 – Beginner level
- Ideal for beginners without injury who wish to progress.
- This level is also suitable for anyone with moderate to good fitness levels who are new to either the Mat or Reformer.
- The workouts build on the fundamental principles & techniques taught at Level 1.
- You will continue to build up core strength, flexibility, muscular endurance & balance, learning to isolate and integrate muscle groups.
- Level 2 will prepare both your mind and body to move on to the next level should you wish to do so.
Level 3 – Intermediate level
- Ideal for clients who have at least 6 months to a year of regular Reformer or Mat Pilates classes.
- This level runs at a faster pace, has less explanations and requires a good working knowledge of the Reformer.
- Although modifications are taught, this level is not suitable for absolute beginners or anyone rehabilitating from an injury.
Level 4 – Advanced level
- The moves are intense, progressions tougher, changeovers faster and explanations less.
- You can expect to see a significant improvement in strength, flexibility, body-sculpting and muscle tone.
- This class requires a good level of fitness and technical ability.
- The classes are designed with modifications so that clients at Level 3 can work-out safely alongside Level 4 clients.
2022 Autumn Price List
6-week Matwork Course
- 1 class per week €99
- 2 classes per week €180
6-week Reformer Course
- 1 class per week €135
- 2 classes per week €260
- 3 classes per week €380
Mat & Reformer Combinations
- 1 Mat & 1 Reformer per week €225
- 2 Mat & 1 Reformer per week €310
- 2 Reformer & 1 Mat per week €345
- Single Reformer Class €25
- Single Mat Class €20
- Single Private Class €55
- Grip socks €20
- Grip gloves €25
Booking & Payment Policy
- Booking is essential for all courses
- Advanced payment is necessary to secure a place
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Clients cannot split or share courses
- Courses cannot be deferred or extended beyond the course expiry date
- Contact Caroline to book your place
- We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy on all group and private classes
- Cancellations made after this time will be fully charged
- Cancellations via text message please
- The cancellation policy is not implemented on a case-by-case basis
Health & Safety Policy
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the bottom or top of the stairs
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your class
- Face masks are optional
- Please sign in before class
- Please wipe down all equipment with hygienic wipes provided
- When your class is over, please chat outside in the fresh air.
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
- We have taken every precaution to ensure your safety – please make sure you do too
Essential Studio Information
- Toesox, socks with grips are compulsory studio footwear.
- Purchase from the studio or bring/buy your own.
- All classes are 55 minutes
- We have filtered water for clients to stay hydrated
- We operate a shoe-less and jewellery free studio
- Please leave your shoes in the designated area
- Please avoid wearing clothing with zips as they damage our equipment
- Please bring as few personal items to the studio as possible
- Please put your phone on silent so that you and others can workout without distractions
- If you are new to the studio you will need to complete a health questionnaire
- Please inform your instructor before class if you have any new injuries or health issues.
The types of Pilates classes we offer: