A Reformer Workshop provides the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in trying out a Reformer class before making a commitment to a 6-week course.
These workshops, which will be run every few months, are also a prerequisite prior to joining any group reformer class both now and/or in the future.
The workshop will include:
- a full body workout experience on the reformer modified to suit every level
- safety protocols on how to use and handle your machine
- the do’s and don’t’s when working out or moving / changing / setting up your reformer
- how to change your springs, footbar, shoulder blocks and straps
- how to apply and deepen your knowledge from your mat classes to get the most out of your reformer
- above all, 90 minutes of a totally new and enjoyable Pilates experience
The Nitty Gritty
- Booking is essential and there are 6 places per workshop.
- Advance payment of €30 is required to secure your place.
Dates and Times
- Monday 17th February 2020 at 10h30
How to book
Contact Caroline or speak in the studio