Booking and Payment Policy
- Booking is essential for all Pilates Classes / Courses; both Private Sessions & Group Classes
- We operate by First-Come First-Served booking
- Advanced payment, in full, is required for all courses
- Our Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Clients cannot split or share courses
- Courses cannot be transferred to another client
- Courses are not sold with a guarantee of a specific teacher taking certain classes
- Courses cannot be extended once the course has finished
- We offer class flexibility for those clients who work shifts
- We offer courtesy Catch-up classes; policy information listed below.
Courtesy Catch-Up Class Policy
- We strive to offer courtesy Catch-up classes for Group Matwork classes.
- Help yourself get a Catch-up class by giving your missed class to someone else.
- To be eligible for a Catch-up class, please see our Cancellation Policy below.
- Courtesy Catch-Up classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Courtesy Catch-Up classes must be taken within the duration of the course period.
- Missed classes do not carry over to new courses.
- We will do our best to offer you an alternative day/time to catch-up a missed class.
- Please don't be a "No-Show". Let us know asap if you cannot make your class, so we can offer that space to someone else.
- Group Reformer and Private sessions: 24-hour cancellation window.
- Catch-up classes for Group Matwork classes: 4-hour cancellation window. (See above policy).
- Confirm cancellation by WhatsApp, txt or email.
- Failure to notify the studio within the specified window will result in you losing that class.
- The earlier we are notified, the better the chance that we can help someone else.
- Matwork class duration: 55 minutes.
- Reformer class duration: 50 minutes.
- We advise you to wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in.
- Avoid clothing with zips or clips/buttons as it damages our equipment.
- Remove any jewelry before class:
- for your safety; it could reduce your circulation or get caught on equipment
- to protect our equipment.
- Ensure that your phone is turned off, or put on silent so as not to disturb others in class.
- The Studio is a shoe-free area. Please take off your shoes before you enter the studio.
- Toe Socks with grips must be worn for all classes. Toesox and Tavi Noir grip socks are available to purchase at the studio.
- Please be on time for your class.
- Inform your instructor before the class if you have any injuries or any health issues.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious. Contact us or see our Catch-up policy above.
What to Bring:
- Pilates Lifestyle provides everything you need for your Pilates barre, reformer or matwork class.
- You might like to bring a towel and a water bottle. We have a water cooler for clients.