- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the bottom of the stairs and the entrance to the studio.
- Each Reformer station has its own santisation equipment.
- 20 minute gap between classes to facilitate cleaning & social distancing.
- Hand towels and soap replaced with dispensers.
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- We have taken every precaution to ensure client safety and well-being in the studio – please make sure you do too
Upon arrival at the studio:
- Please wear a face mask. Keep this mask on until the class starts.
- Masks need to go back on as soon as the class is finished.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the bottom or top of the stairs.
- Shoes stay in the waiting area as usual.
- Sign in Covid-19 disclaimer / waiver sheet for every class.
- Come into the studio barefoot & put your Toesox on at your individual station.
- Please try to use the same Reformer or Mat position where possible.
- Please do not enter the studio more than 5 minutes before your class start time.
- After class please chat outside in the fresh air.
How to book & pay:
- Mat & Reformer classes contact Caroline to check availability.
- Pay online or in the studio.
- Timetable subject to change.
Reformer class fees:
Single class: €25
Reformer Bundle of 6 classes: €135
Reformer Bundle of 12 classes: €255 (minimum 2 classes per week)
Reformer Bundle of 18 classes: €360 (minimum 3 classes per week)
Private Class: €50
2 on 1 Private Class: €35 each
Matwork class fees:
Use pre-lockdown studio credit OR
Mat bundle of 6 classes: €90
Mat bundle of 12 classes: €165
Reformer classes: 24 hour cancellation policy strictly enforced
If less than 24 hours we will try to find a replacement, if not, you forfeit the class
Cancellation via text message only
If you do not get a reply, your text message has not been received
Matwork classes: If you miss your class you will forfeit the class.
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
Descriptions of our extensive Pilates class types on offer can be found here.
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork, Reformer & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- The Pilates Lifestyle Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes available on request in term time only.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks with grips which separate the toes individually are compulsory footwear.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments