- Reformers and Mats are a minimum of 2m apart.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the bottom of the stairs and the entrance to the studio
- Each Reformer station has its own santisation equipment
- 20 minute gap between classes to facilitate social distancing
- Hand towels and soap replaced with dispensers
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- We have taken every precaution to ensure client safety and well-being in the studio – pleasemake sure you do too.
Upon arrival at the studio:
- Please wear a face mask. Keep this mask on until the class starts.
- Masks need to go back on as soon as the class is finished.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the bottom or top of the stairs
- Shoes stay in the waiting area as usual
- Sign in CoVid-19 disclaimer / waiver sheet for every class
- Please try to use the same Reformer or Mat position at every class.
- Please do not arrive early for class
- Please leave the studio straight after your class.
How to book & pay:
- Mat & Reformer classes contact Caroline to book & pay
- Payment methods card or cash in the studio or via remote invoicing
- Online booking not currently available
Reformer class fees:
- Use pre-lockdown studio credit first for group classes only
- Single class: €25
- Reformer Bundle of 6 classes €135
- Reformer Bundle of 12 classes: €240 (only available to those taking 2 classes per week)
- Private Class: €50
- 2 on 1 Private Class: €35 each
Matwork class fees:
- Use pre-lockdown studio credt first
- 3 week course, one class per week: €45
- 3 week course: two classes per week: €90
- Reformer classes: 24 hour cancellation policy strictly enforced
- If less than 24 hours we will try to find a replacement, if not, you forfeit the class
- Cancellation via text message only
- If you do not get a reply, your text message has not been received
- Matwork classes: if you miss your class you will forfeit the class.
- Matwork catch up classes highly unlikely at this time given restricted numbers.
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork, Reformer & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes for matwork not currently available.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments