Class prices :
Matwork Zoom classes price per household:
- Single class a week: €15.00
- Two classes a week: €12.50 each
- Three classes a week: €10.00 each
- Single class a week: €22.50
- Two classes a week: €20.00
- Three classes a week: €18.00
- One on one : €50.00
- Two on one: €70.00
- Three on one: €90.00
Equipment required for Zoom Classes:
- Full or half rollers
- Magic circles
- Resistance bands
- Small balls & gym balls
- Hand weights
Covid-19 Studio Policies:
- The studio layout and nature of classes is Level 3 compliant.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the bottom of the stairs and the entrance to the studio
- Each Reformer station has its own santisation equipment
- 15 minute gap between classes to facilitate cleaning & social distancing
- Hand towels and soap replaced with dispensers
- All windows will remain open, if you are a cold creature, layer-up!
- We have taken every precaution to ensure client safety and well-being in the studio – ensure you do too.
Upon arrival at the studio:
- Please wear a face mask. Keep this mask on until the class starts.
- Masks need to go back on as soon as the class is finished.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the bottom or top of the stairs
- Shoes stay in the waiting area as usual
- Sign in Covid-19 disclaimer / waiver sheet for every class
- Please do not arrive early for class
- Please leave the studio straight after your class.
New to Pilates Lifestyle? Have a look at our great reviews on Google+
Descriptions of our extensive Pilates class types on offer can be found here.
All Pilates classes are held at the exclusive Pilates Lifestyle Studio, Mitchell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Contact us for further details.
Essential course information:
- Know our Studio Policies
- Matwork, Reformer & Private classes are 55 minutes.
- The Pilates Lifestyle Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class.
- You pay for your place(s) in a class(es) on a particular day at a particular time.
- Places guaranteed upon payment.
- Flexibility for shift-workers. Speak directly to Caroline.
- Catch up classes available on request in term time only.
- Courses and classes are not transferrable.
- Special offers are only valid per individual.
- Pilates Lifestyle operates as a “Toesock only” studio.
- Toesocks with grips which separate the toes individually are compulsory footwear.
- Toesocks are available to purchase through the studio or online.
The types of Pilates classes we offer:
Also please refer to our Medical Pilates
section regarding specific injuries or ailments