This information has been provided by Pilates Lifestyle for the benefit of all clients. Please take the time to read our policies.
Booking and Payments
- Booking is essential for all Pilates Classes / Courses and Private Sessions
- We operate by First-Come First-Served booking
- Advanced payment in full is required for all courses
- The Pilates Lifestyle Prerequisite Reformer Workshop needs to be completed before joining any Reformer class.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Clients cannot split or share courses
- Courses cannot be transferred to another client
- Courses are not sold with a guarantee of a specific teacher taking certain classes
- Courses cannot be extended once the course has finished
- We offer class flexibility for those clients who work shifts
- We operate on a 24-hour cancellation policy on all group reformer and private sessions.
- To avail of our courtesy “Catch-Up Classes offering” for group mat classes the minimum cancellation “window” is 4 hours before the start of your class.
- Failure to notify the studio will result in you losing that class.
Courtesy Catch-Up Classes
- We strive to offer courtesy 'Catch-up' classes.
- Courtesy Catch-Up Classes are subject to availability (due to cancellations) and are not guaranteed.
- Courtesy Catch-Up Classes must be taken within the duration of the course period.
- Missed classes do not carry over to new courses.
- We will do our best to offer you an alternative day/time to catch-up a class missed in the hope that you can make that day/time.
- Please don't be a "No-Show". Let us know in due time if you cannot make your class so we can offer that space to someone else.
- Mat class duration is 55 minutes. Reformer class duration is 50 minutes.
- We advise you to wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in. Please avoid clothing with zips or clips/buttons as it damages our equipment.
- Please remove any jewelry for class – this is for your safety (it can reduce your circulation) but we also request that you follow this advice to protect our equipment.
- When you arrive at the studio please ensure that your phone is turned off so as not to disturb others in class.
- Studios are shoe free areas. Please take off your shoes before you enter the studio.
- Toe Socks with grips must be worn for all classes. Toesox and Tavi Noir grip socks are available to purchase at the studio.
- Please be on time for your class.
- You must inform your instructor if you have any injuries or any health issues. Please talk to your instructor prior to class commencing.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
What to Bring:
- Pilates Lifestyle provides everything you need for your Pilates reformer and/or mat class.
- You might like to bring a towel and a water bottle. We have a Water Cooler for clients.